40 MIN | 4 SERVINGS | 219 CAL
Garden Herb Strip Steaks
40 Min | 4 Servings | 219 Cal
- 2 beef Strip Steaks Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (about 10 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon OFBS Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
Combine Seasoning ingredients in small bowl; reserve 2 teaspoons for garnish. Press remaining seasoning evenly onto beef steaks.
Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Carve steaks into slices. Sprinkle with reserved seasoning and salt, as desired.